The dental practice of David G. Jones, D.D.S. desires excellent dental health for all our patients. We achieve excellent dental health care with prevention as a focus, comprehensive dentistry as our goal, and treating the whole person as the means. Taking this approach of treating the source of the concern in a comprehensive and complete manner
rather than only addressing the more obvious "symptoms is in the long term the most conservative and least invasive approach. By educating, informing and involving each patient in their dental health care we will together achieve quality dental care.
- We want our patients to feel like they are spending time with their friends
when they are guests in our office.
- For our patients to feel better about themselves as a result of changing
their smiles and overall health.
- For our patient to have such a positive experience in our office that they
can’t wait to tell others about our office.
- It is our commitment to you to continually pursue excellence through
- We will strive to continually deliver a much higher level of service than
is expected of us.
- To non-judgmentally deliver the highest possible level of care, with
empathy & understanding.
- We respect your appointment time, we run on time, we ask that you be on
time and that you keep your appointments.
- We do not believe in making you wait when you arrive for your appointment.
We do not double or triple book our schedule, therefore, in most
instances we will greet you as you enter our office, and lead you to your
treatment room for immediate service.